Partnerships for Training Pastors
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Our vision is to encourage and equip under resourced Majority World pastors and church leaders through biblical teaching and the development of practical biblical resources. By partnering with global churches, mission groups, and Theological Institutions, we seek to assist national church leaders as they nurture existing pastors and emerging pastoral leaders. Beginning in Masaka and other regions of Uganda, we envision these training partnerships will expand to other Majority World countries over the next three years.
- Equip under resourced global pastors and church leaders through biblical training and practical biblical resources in partnership with Kampala Baptist Church in Uganda and Majority World evangelical churches in other nations.
- Partner with missionaries and mission organizations which serve under resourced pastors.
- Network with global Theological Institutions to promote biblical education and spiritual growth of Majority World pastors and church leaders for gospel ministry.
- Encourage the development of Majority and Western World church partnerships to train emerging pastoral leaders in Majority World churches. This synergy will be accomplished through seminars and consultations with local church pastors and other mission leaders.
- Assist in cultivating a vision and identifying leaders for continual pastoral training by Majority World church leaders and pastors after this project ends.
- Develop a group of people committed to pray for the training of pastors through partnerships.
- Unite financially with generous friends, supporting churches, Majority World churches, Foundations and Organizations that support theological education and pastoral training, along with others who encourage training under resourced pastors for gospel ministry.
- Active communication through Social Media and a ministry website.
- Encourage churches and pastors to equip other churches and pastors for the glory of God.
- Use the buttons on the right to support us financially today!