Food for Orphans
Feel free to visit our website http://www.foodfororphans.org/
Food for Orphans’ mission is to supply at least one nutritious meal per day to as many orphans as possible.
Food for Orphans supplies the funds to purchase food for orphans around the world. Usually, food is purchased locally in their village, but sometimes we ship the food to the orphan project. We are currently feeding orphans in Asia, Africa, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
We seek out and evaluate those orphan care programs that have exhibited the ability and history to care effectively for the needs of orphans, yet struggle to provide the necessary food. From the orphan care providers, we require project financial accountability, monthly reports, updates on the condition of the orphans, and unlimited access to the project.
Here are a few statistics surrounding orphans worldwide:
• 147 million orphans worldwide
• 44,000 new orphans everyday
• Every 90 seconds another orphan starves to death
• 60 million orphans go to bed hungry every night
• Every two seconds another child becomes an orphan
• It only costs 25¢ to feed an orphan
Proper nutrition improves the orphans' immune system, helps them fight off disease, helps them focus in school, and eases the painful ache in their belly. Your donation will provide proper nutrition and save the life of an orphan.
It's simple ... 400,000 orphans starve to death every year. Food for Orphans refuses to turn a blind eye to their pain and suffering. 25¢ will save an orphans life, but we need your help. When you donate, innocent lives will be changed!
Our commitment to you:
· To find and feed orphans that truly need help.
· Make sure that all donations are wisely and properly used.
· Carefully distribute every donation in accordance to the greatest need.
· Confirm that each orphan is cared for and loved.