Give a Planned Gift

A representative from the foundation can help you establish a charitable trust, gift annuity or other planned gift that can pay you an income during your life and then have the principal go to a project or Donor Advised Fund in the Foundation at your death. Click here if you would like to have a Stewardship Representative contact you to discuss how to set this up.