COACHING CHARITABLE NON-PROFITS TO SUCCEED
Caleb said it best in Numbers 13:30...
"LET'S GO UP AND TAKE THE LAND—NOW. WE CAN DO IT."
Project:Caleb was founded in 2015 to do just that…help charitable non-profits “take the land” whether it’s ministering to an impoverished village in Africa, caring for orphaned children in an inner city, or making disciples in eastern Europe.
Project:Caleb exists to help groups and organizations in planning, gathering intelligence, weighting the findings, and “taking the land” which God has called one to conquer. It is through business planning, strategy, coaching, branding, marketing, fundraising and donor development assistance that Project:Caleb aids organizations in their success.
Project:Caleb offers one-on-one coaching...
Project:Caleb offers world-class coaching services in the areas of: strategy, planning, branding, marketing, communications, fundraising and donor development.
Coaching sessions can take place in-person, or by phone.
- Management & Planning
- Branding & Marketing
- Communication & Engagement
- Fundraising & Donor Development
Project:Caleb offers branding and marketing services...
- Logo Design – two design comps to choose from. Additional designs are extra.
- Business Card Design – two design examples (comps) to choose from. Additional card designs are extra.
- Brochure Template – two design templates (comps) to choose from. Design comps would be done in Microsoft Word. Additional templates are extra.
- Website Design/Build – web pages to include Main page, Our Story/About Us, Our Programs/Our Services (plus three sub pages), Blog, Contact Us, and Donate. Additional web pages are extra.
- Website Maintenance & Support is offered annually at a nominal fee.
- Project:Caleb also offers a website updating service. All changes are made within one business day.