Come Away Retreats
Our mission at Come Away Retreats is to provide overseas workers a safe space to experience God with trained retreat leaders who will guide and coach them in:
- Sustainable rhythms of work and rest that will be modeled in the retreat life
- Transferable tools that are adaptable to their living environment
- Community practice of skills that can keep them thriving- within families, teams and communities
- Deeper understanding of their personal pathways to God
- Exploring many facets and faces of rest
Does the idea of getting away to rest and spend time with Jesus sound appealing? Would you like to reflect with like-minded friends in a relaxed environment? Do you desire to build in a rhythm of work and rest into your life? Do you desire to learn new ways of connecting with God… which will help you continue to drink of the Living Waters after you return to where you serve?
If so, we invite you to “come away” and join us for a guided spiritual retreat in Chiang Mai, Thailand.Our desire is that you are able to follow the call the Father has given to you, so we are here to provide opportunity for you to place yourself in God’s presence; a place of spiritual rest, perspective, and refreshing.
With love and joy serving you,
Coleman & Sue Houser
The Come Away Retreats Staff
Start Date: ---
End Date: ---