Anchors of Life, Inc
Visit our website www.anchorsoflife.org
Anchors of Life Christian Counseling Center is located in San Antonio, TX and provides counseling and psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and groups. Our services are rooted in Biblical teachings and our mission is to provide families with a safe place to come for counseling when they are overwhelmed by family responsibilities, relational difficulties, unplanned pregnancy, marriage or parenting issues, abandonment or abuse. Our Licensed Professional Counselors and licensed Professional Counselors-Interns are committed to utilizing a comprehensive program incorporating counseling, guidance, acceptance, encouragement and support.
Our desire is to assist overwhelmed and distressed, crisis-challenged families by offering support and encouragement in laying a solid foundation of FAITH through Jesus Christ in order to bring HOPE and find peace in the middle of the storm so that they may experience the LOVE of God and later extend the same to others.
1. To answer the call for help from a family who is hurting and needs a counselor to listen and provide direction.
2. To walk alongside a hurting family as they struggle with a situation or crisis in their lives.
3. To offer hope through God’s Word during a difficult time to provide a scriptural perspective on life.
4. To offer encouragement and support to overcome feelings of hopelessness and helplessness.
5. To support a family so that they do not have to face a challenge alone.
6. To draw together hurting families to encourage, support and strengthen one another.
Our staff of highly-qualified Licensed Professional Counselors and licensed Professional Counselors-Interns offer a complete range of therapeutic services including:
· Individual Psychotherapy
· Family Counseling
· Group Therapy
· Child Therapy
· Adolescent Therapy
· Couples Counseling
· Parent Counseling
· Anger management
· Anxiety/panic disorders
· Chronic pain and adjustment
· Difficulties at work or school, including Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD)
· Divorce/grief and loss
· Early childhood issues
· Grief and loss
· Marital and relationship problems
· Obsessive compulsive disorders
· Older adults, gerontology
· Parent/child conflict
· Personality disorders
· Postpartum depression
· Self-esteem issues
· Sexual addiction/misconduct
· Spiritual problems
· Stress management
· Substance use disorders