Resource Community Care
Thank you for visiting our account with New Horizons Foundation, our 501(c)(3) servicing partner. NHF allows us to serve in a more cost- and time-effective manner, while we focus on our community efforts: caring for our First Responders, former employees, and at-risk populations, throughout metro Phoenix.
Resource Community Care continues to serve our Valley communities in the following ways:
- Organizing a massive annual statewide prayer breakfast for our Arizona First Responders
- Sponsorship of annual Outstanding Police and Outstanding Firefighter awards
- Offering general chaplaincy services to Arizona First Responders
- Participating in rounds by serving a West Valley police department through chaplaincy: for officers as well as victims and their families
- Providing support and guidance for individuals and families who are at-risk: those between jobs, former employees, and those who cannot afford counseling-related help
- Training for endeavors such as suicide prevention, crisis response, and best practices in guidance counseling, coaching, and employee assistance
Please join us in these worthy areas of service. Your donations allow us to "strengthen the people who shape Phoenix."
Simply click on the blue "Donate" button on the right of this screen.
Start Date: ---
End Date: ---