Resource Community Care
Thank you for visiting our account with New Horizons Foundation, our 501(c)(3) partner. NHF allows us to serve in the Valley of the Sun in a more cost-effective and workweek-efficient manner, while we focus on what we do best: caring for our First Responders, former employees, and at-risk populations, in the trenches.
Resource Community Care continues to serve our Valley communities in the following ways:
- Sponsoring a Valley-wide prayer breakfast for our First Responders, with personal attendance and video presence from both Arizona U.S. Senators and our Arizona Governor, among others.
- Sponsorship of the Outstanding Police and Outstanding Firefighter awards.
- Offering general chaplaincy services for First Responders
- Participating in rounds by serving a Valley police department through chaplaincy, for department officers as well as victims of crimes.
- Providing support and guidance for individuals and families who are at-risk: those between jobs, former employees, and those who cannot afford counseling-related help.
Please consider joining us in these worthy areas of service. Your donations afford us the time to do what we do.
Simply click on the blue "Donate" button on the right of this screen.
Start Date: ---
End Date: ---