Resource Community Care
Thank you for visiting our account with New Horizons Foundation, our 501(c)(3) partner. NHF allows us to serve in the Valley of the Sun in a more cost-effective and workweek-efficient manner, while we focus on what we do best: caring for our First Responders and at-risk populations, in the trenches.
In 2016, Resource Community Care participated in 122 events/sessions/communications. We know that this scope of service touches multiple lives above and beyond, as well.
As we are going through 2017, Resource Community Care continues to serve our Valley communities in the following ways:
- Sponsoring a Valley-wide prayer breakfast for our First Responders, with personal attendance and video presence from both Arizona U.S. Senators and our Arizona Governor, among others.
- Sponsorship of the 2017 Outstanding Police and Outstanding Firefighter awards.
- Training volunteer chaplains to serve First Responders and victim's families throughout Arizona.
- Participating in rounds serving a Valley police department.
- Meeting with individuals and families who are at-risk: those between jobs, former employees, and those who cannot afford counseling-related help.
- Writing to those families in the U.S. Army who have lost loved ones in battle.
- Participating in projects to paint houses in local at-risk neighborhoods.
- Participating in projects at a Phoenix-based international organization that provides necessities for third-world countries.
Please consider joining us in these worthy areas of service. Your donations afford us the time to do what we do, and make the challenges possible.
Simply click on the blue "Donate" button on the right of this screen.
Start Date: ---
End Date: ---