Freedom Truth Ministry
To set individuals and couples free from:
1. Sins and curses of their ancestors and their own sins
2. Discover ungodly beliefs and establish Godly beliefs
3. Bring healing to spirit/soul/hurt's
4. Deliverance from demonic opppression
5. Encourage forgiveness and loving communication in marriage
6. Set indiviuals free from shame, fear and control issues of life
FOLLOWING IS THE TESTIMONY OF JOYCE PATZKOWSKY PICTURED WITH HER HUSBAND MERLE AND HIS TESTIMONY AFTER THEY COMPLETING THE RTF MINISTRY. DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW TO ENLARGE.
Testimony of Joyce Patzkowsky
How do I begin to tell this story of ministry I received through RTF. A lot of people have never heard of RTF, and I only knew about it because our good friends, Don & Sandy Penner, were doing this ministry. They told me many times that I should go through the ministry, that I could benefit greatly from it, but I would shrug off that thought, making lots of excuses not to do it, like so many other things I had excuses for in my life.
One big question comes to my mind: Where would I be today without RTF?
I know I had gone through difficult seasons of my life on my journey, but not really understanding why when I felt I had dug deeper. I had tried everything in my power to seek Christ, but there was always something hindering me. What was it?
Through RTF I was able to conquer and understand many things in my life. With Don and Sandy Penner’s help, I was able to identify and sort out the following issues in my life:
A big issue for me was my father’s suicide. I loved my daddy so much, it ripped out my heart that early morning in June, 1998, when I found out he had taken his life. Yes, he had taken a rifle and pointed it to his head and pulled the trigger. How could he? Why did he do it? Didn’t he know how much it would hurt our family? So many unanswered questions……where would I ever find any answers, or feel peace in my heart again? I did find some answers through RTF, and thru spending time in RTF with Don & Sandy Penner. I found healing from the pain I felt, healing from my guilt that it was my responsibility, and thinking I should have prevented his suicide. Yes I still cry about it, because there is more healing to be done, but there is so much victory I feel in my heart & soul now.
Also, I had a big issue with depression. I would try to hide it sometimes, or not admit it. But it wasn’t too hard to figure out; my husband said I would sleep too much. I guess that was my way of trying to heal it. So, through my depression, I developed an ungodly belief that if I slept too much, I would get depressed, and miss all that God had for me. I also had fear of getting depressed and falling into my old cycle. I did not want to do anything, including socializing with friends, and would shut myself away from Merle and everyone else. Through RTF, I learned not to fall back into my old beliefs or habits, ie listening to Satan’s lies and getting depressed about life.
UNGODLY BELIEFS (UGB) GODLY BELIEF (GB)
UGB: My value is in what I do.
GB: I realized my value is not in what I do. I cannot always please people. Satan is a liar & my value is not in what I do for others. I realized instead that I am Christ’s daughter, and my value is in HIM!!
UGB: When something is wrong, it’s my fault.
GB: Through RTF, I realized that the happiness of others is not my responsibility.
A friend of ours asked, “What’s the end result of RTF? What’s the point of RTF?”
The end result is me, and the point of RTF has been that through RTF, my relationship with Jesus Christ has given me new life, not only to me, but to my husband, and to our marriage.
Let me go back to the end result. People say they can see a difference in me, Joyce Ann Patzkowsky. The verse that says "if we draw closer to Christ, that He will draw closer to you” is really true. I had been searching for a closer relationship with Christ before RTF. Then thru Sandy & Don Penner’s ministry I was able to dig deeper & really find a closer walk with the Lord. Also through finding my identity in Christ I have experienced more freedom in worship, & a boldness that is only possible because of Christ!
I am so convinced, so sold on RTF that my husband and I have set some goals in the near future, to seek training in RTF. We have a 5th wheel travel trailer, so we will be able to travel and study the ministry. Don & Sandy Penner have been a tremendous help to us, and also an inspiration to go and do this!
704 South 13th
Fairview, OK 73737
Testimony of Merle Patzkowsky 11-9-16
Surprised would be a good word to describe my ministry with Don & Sandy Penner with RTF. Two years ago I helped my son and daughter-in-law and daughter go thru RTF and it brought wonderful results in their lives. But, I thought I didn't need the ministry. After all, I was a man of the WORD. I got up and studied the word almost every morning. I could tell you what the WORD said about almost any negative situations that would challenge me in my life. In fact, in reality I had been able to control my life with the WORD of GOD. I also was considerably freer than all the other Christians that I knew. So, why would I need this ministry? My wife wanted to do the ministry, so, just for her I did it.
Each day of ministry GOD dealt with me on areas of my life. Each time an area that HE revealed to me surprised me. Here is a list of some of the areas that he dealt with me on:
1. HE revealed to me that I had placed GOD's call on my life above my responsibility to my wife & family.
2. GOD revealed to me that I had an addiction to the WORD of GOD. It really sounded strange to me at first. But in reality I had placed the WORD in an incorrect order in my life. I repented.
3. Because of a word curse GOD showed me I had an addiction to food. I had big feet as a young man and my father was a big man. One day a man looked at me and said “If you ever grow into those feet you will be bigger than your Daddy." I internalized the word curse. I got to renounce the curse, forgive the guy and the result has been amazing. I know I am eating less than 50% of the amount of food that I used to eat.
4. GOD showed me that I very seldom, if ever revealed my heart to my wife. I was a big strong guy that was in control. Even when I ministered to my wife I just gave her the WORD and expected her to have the same revelation that I had. But, I never showed her my heart and the Father’s heart. I cried and repented to my wife and the results have been amazing. We get up early every morning just to sit and talk and tell each other how we feel and get to share the WORD with each other. We can tell each other what we like and don't like about each other lovingly instead of threateningly. And one other benefit is GREAT. You will have to ask Don & Sandy what that is.
5. This was a big one and the hardest. When I was a very young man (around 6 yrs. old) I was sexually violated. When GOD asked me to talk about it, I really got mad at GOD and at one point said "GOD there ain't no way in hell you are going to make me talk about this. But, Sandy let me envision myself going into the throne room of GOD and GOD lovingly told me I had nothing to be ashamed of. I got to forgive myself, the other person and renounced and broke the negative soul tie that formed because of the encounter.
6. GOD revealed to me that my mother had never held me and loved me. As a result I placed an ungodly expectation upon my wife to replace her. That was an ungodly belief. I replaced the ungodly with the GODLY belief that GOD is my mother.
I must say it is really great to have GOD surprise you, AND, he can do it any time he wants to in my life.
Just a BIG THANK YOU to Don & Sandy for their leadership in this surprising process.
704 S. 13th
Fairview, OK 73737
Start Date: ---
End Date: 29 September 2016