Global Church Partnerships
The vision of Global Church Partnerships is to train pastors and lay leaders in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Problem Being Solved:
1. 75%+ pastors in Africa, Asia, and Latin America have not been trained for church ministry.
2. Pastors and lay leaders receive limited training due to their full-time vocational jobs, need of financial assistance, or geographical distance from Bible colleges and seminaries.
3. Therefore, there's a need for many pastors and lay leaders to be trained in their countries.
How Are We Solving it:
1. GCP provides training in both formal (Bible college, seminary) and informal settings (seminars).
2. GCP trains pastors and lay leader throughout the year (one-week to semester long courses).
3. GCP raises its own funds for our missions/pastoral training trips.