Welcome to Project Tulay!
Tulay means “bridge” in Filipino and symbolizes an array of partners and ministries connecting together to more effectively serve Christ. Continue reading about our work to build partnerships, empower youth, and strengthen leaders, how to participate, and a bit about Joe's story.
* Connecting prayer warriors with the mission field through weekly e-mails and quarterly newsletters.
* Catalyzing church growth in the Philippines and internationally by seving as a bicultural facilitator to enable collaboration and resource sharing.
* Conducting outreach for kids and their families living in tough circumstances by sharing the gospel, offering immediate relief, and supporting long-term development.
* Teaching young people to study the Bible and pray.
* Providing students' school fees, uniforms, and other needed items.
* Teaching parents, caretakers, and ministers how to interact restoratively with individuals who have experienced trauma.
* Training ministers in the area of self-care.
How You Can Help
We are always in need of your prayer, financial support, and the sharing of your time and talents.
* Join the prayer team and get the newsletter
* Support financially
* Organize a fundraiser
* Share about project Tulay with others
* Help translate materials into Filipino languages
* Share other gifts and talents
After giving my life to Jesus at age 20, He led me to earn a Master’s Degree in Education and teach students with special needs for eleven years. During that time, I felt a call to ministry and began taking night classes at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, USA. In 2010, God led me to train as a missionary with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and do evangelism and discipleship in the Philippines. During outreach, God called me to serve the Filipino people long-term. After three terms with YWAM, training continued at Grace Community Church (GCC) in Hawaii where I pastored youth for three years. There, God also opened the door to pioneer a local community outreach (read news article written by West Hawaii Today). In 2017, the leadership of GCC commissioned me to move to the Philippines and serve as a missionary. I began working with EFCA ReachGlobal and in 2020, received ministerial ordination through Commission Ministers Network. In 2021, the door opened to develop Project Tulay under New Horizons Foundation based on my 10+ years of training and experience. The approach of my mission work is to come alongside local ministries with the help of worldwide partners who pray, support financially, and share their gifts and talents. As the Lord leads, I’m excited to partner with you for His glory, Joseph
Start Date: ---
End Date: ---