Welcome to Project Tulay!
“Tulay” means “bridge” in Filipino and symbolizes connecting with a diversity of people in order to share Christ and serve Him together. Continue reading about our work of building partnerships, empowering youth, and strengthening leaders, how to partner together, and the story behind it all.
* Connecting prayer warriors with the mission field through weekly e-mails and quarterly newsletters.
* Catalyzing church growth in the Philippines and internationally by seving as a bicultural facilitator to enable collaboration and resource sharing.
* Conducting outreach for kids and their families living in tough circumstances by sharing the gospel, offering immediate relief, and supporting long-term development.
* Helping young people study the Bible and pray.
* Providing students' school fees, uniforms, and other needed items.
* Teaching parents, caretakers, and ministers how to interact restoratively with individuals who have experienced trauma.
* Training ministers in the area of self-care.
How You Can Help
We are always in need of your prayer, financial support, and the sharing of your time and talents. Please partner with us by:
* Signing up to join the prayer team and receive the newsletter PLEASE CLICK HERE
* Supporting financially PLEASE CLICK HERE
* Organizing a fundraiser
* Sharing about this project with others
* Helping translate materials into Filipino languages
* Sharing other gifts and talents
Why Project Tulay?
After giving my life to Jesus at age 20, He led me to earn a Master’s Degree in Education and teach students with special needs for eleven years. During that time, I felt a call to ministry and began taking night classes at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, USA. In 2010, God led me to train as a missionary in Kona, Hawaii, with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and do evangelism and discipleship in the Philippines. During outreach, God called me to serve the Filipino people long-term. My training continued at Grace Community Church (GCC) in Hawaii where I worked as a youth director for three years. There, God also opened the door for me to pioneer a community-based ministry (read news article written by West Hawaii Today). In 2017, the Lord commissioned me through the leadership of GCC to move to the Philippines and serve as a missionary. I began working with EFCA ReachGlobal and in 2020, received ministerial ordination through Commission Ministers Network. In 2021, the door opened to develop Project Tulay under New Horizons Foundation based on my 10+ years of training and experience. The approach of my mission work is to come alongside local ministries with the help of worldwide partners who pray, support financially, and share their gifts and talents. As the Lord leads, I’m excited to partner with you for His glory, Joseph
Start Date: ---
End Date: ---