Welcome to Project Tulay where we believe that everyone needs the opportunity and support to accept a personal relationship with Jesus, grow our trust in Him, and fulfill our callings. We also understand that God has designed community to help us accomplish these things. The word “tulay” in the Filipino language means bridge and captures the heart of this project which is to facilitate people connecting with God through Christ and with one another for His glory. Our main areas of serving are building partnerships, empowering youth, and strengthening leaders, primarily in the Philippines. Take a look at some of what we are doing and how you can join in!
* Igniting prayer by connecting prayer warriors with needs of people in the field through weekly e-mails and quarterly newsletters.
* Catalyzing national Church growth through facilitating relationship building, collaboration, and resource sharing among various groups in the Philippines.
* Speeding international Church growth through facilitating relationship building, collaboration, and resource sharing globally.
* Participatory Bible Study
* Outreach to kids living on the street and their families.
* Student sponsorship
* TBRI Developing trauma-informed leaders/ministers
* Support Group
* Teaching Missionary self-care
How you can Help
We are always in need of partners in prayer, financial support, and the sharing of your gifts and talents. If the Lord has sparked your heart please partner with us. Welcome again, to project Tulay!
Our project manager's story / No ordinary Joe
After giving my life to the Lord at age 20, God led me to earn a Master’s Degree in Education and teach students with special needs for over ten years. During that time, I also studied theology, lead in various church ministries, and developed community and church based cooperative programs to serve kids and families. In 2010, God called me to leave all, train as a missionary, serve in the Philippines, and then live and work as a youth director in Hawaii. There God led me to pioneer a community-based youth ministry at a local rec center and facilitate the involvement of other groups. In 2017, the Lord led me to move to the Philippines to begin serving alongside local ministries in worldwide cooperation with wonderful partners who pray, support financially, and share their gifts and talents.
Start Date: ---
End Date: ---